Monday 23 August 2010

The Monark Sport Racer

Well, I think it's the Sport Racer. Obviously the logo is showing some signs of wear and tear but the awesome band of Monark crowns is still looking... awesome. Whether it's a 'racer' is really a different question altogether.
The great Monark vertical badge gets a look in on the down tube. Which has been mentioned, quite a few, times before on this blog. But it still looks good, so here is another variation.
The Svenskt kvalitetsfabrikat logo also pops up on the seat tube. It's a shame it's so torn up. This time it reads 'Svenskt kvalitetscykel' - 'A Swedish quality bicycle'. It's great the pride that used to be behind the manufacturing process for these old bikes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. 메이저사이트추천

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. PS5 Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondered if you knew ABBA once owned Monark cycles!

    ReplyDelete